My Blog List

Blogroll

Alifye Meaning A to Z Full Online Encyclopedia of Knowledge, Entertainment, Articles, Essay Writing, Science, Economy, Islamic Study, History, Education, World Knowledge, Sports, News, Literature, Personality, Question Answer, Asia, Europe, Middle East, America, Africa, World Sea,

Tuesday 26 January 2016

Autobiography Of A Rupee

Autobiography Of A Rupee

Essay Writing about Autobiography Of A Rupee By Alifye
     I have a shining appearance with beautiful inscriptions on my sides. But I had not been the same always. I have a strange history.
     Once I was a part of a metal buried deep into the earth. It was dug up by the miners and sent to a factory with big furnaces. It was heated till it turned into a liquid. In this process it became pure and lustrous. The liquid was poured into dies and shaped into billets.
     One day these billets were taken to a mint. Here again they were melted into a liquid and mixed with some other metals. This mixture was then poured into dies to form small round pieces. These pieces were stamped on both sides with a die. Now these pieces had become rupees. I was one of them. Soon after I along with hundreds of my companions, was put into a steel box, locked and sealed carefully, and sent to the State Bank of Pakistan.
     I remained there. shut up in the box, for a few days. One day I felt that the box was being loaded into a truck. Thus i reached a bank where the box was opened and all of us were counted one by one. We were put into the strong room of the bank Late, I was transferred to the safe of the treasurer.
     A businessman got me from the treasurer and gave me to his servant. The servant gave me to a fruit seller who spent me on a cinema ticket. The proprietor of the picture house got me the same evening. He gave me to the booking clerk at the railway station to buy a ticket. The booking clerk gave me to a villager who took me home and dropped me into an earthen pot fixed securely in a wall.
     It was bad luck for me. I kept lying in that horribly dark and small pot for a number of months. I being a new shining coin, was liked by the villager. He would not part with me. However, when I lost some of my lustre, the villager lost his fondness for me. He gave me to a cloth merchant who put me in his safe. In the evening e closed the shop and went home.
     At night, some thieves broke into the shop and made away with the earnings of the cloth dealer. I too was taken away by robbers. But in a hurry, they dropped me on the roadside. I am still lying there waiting to be picked up by someone and start on my travels once again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Deals